domingo, diciembre 03, 2006

English classes OVER!

Words are not enough to describe how relieved, contented, delighted, joyous and ecstatic I am that I have finally quit teaching English. I finally said goodbye to all of my students last week, and I'm posting pictures of some of them here. Oh, how I hated surfing the Net to look for grammar exercises, cutting out stupid visual aids, and having to commute and to show up at their doorstep with a plastic folder in my hands for the past one year or so. At last, all of that is now a thing of the past! And yet I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't miss my students. Their company, which perhaps made my teaching stint less nerve-racking than it would have been, will definitely be missed. The high school teenager you see on the left is Neto, who was my longest student for eight months. Right below are José María, Máximo, Cristina and Lourdes (who are actually fraternal twins), and the very adorable Ángel and Miguel.




No hay comentarios: