jueves, abril 06, 2006

Ms. and Mr. España 2006

After fervently wishing for Manolo to leave me alone in the living room, I was able to catch the last few minutes of the show Mr. España last week. I was delighted to see a Malagueño grab the title from Mr. Madrid and Mr. Sevilla, and I felt even more pride upon learning two days later that Ms. España 2006 was also a native of the province where I live in Spain. This year's title-holders are both from Malaga, and what a coincidence it was! Well, at first I thought they weren't too exceptional, that this year's pool of candidates was low-quality, that they just happened to be more acceptable than the rest in that sea of ugly faces. I still believe that the winners from last year were much more stunning - Mr. Zaragoza (2nd runner-up) and Ms. Girona (Ms. España 2005). Lately though, it seems that these two Malagueños are slowly growing on me and I think that they're actually hot!


Juan Francisco García Postigo and Elisabeth Reyes

No hay comentarios: