lunes, abril 24, 2006

A Fil-Korean Wedding

Last April 16 was the wedding day of Cathy and Jay which was celebrated in Changwon, the groom's hometown in South Korea. Cathy was one of my fellow delegates when I traveled to Japan in 1999 for a sponsored cultural tour in which we met Jay who was representing his country. Now whenever I think of their wedding, only one thought enters my mind: oh myy, time flies! Why? Because then we were just a bunch of university kids put together by a wealthy airline to offer us our first taste of Japan, but now it seems that everybody from that group is getting married! What a pity I couldn't go :--( I would have witnessed a good friend's wedding as well as catch up with some of our friends from that 1999 tour (group pic above). Not to mention I miss Korean food, too! (thanks Debs for the pics!)



1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hey Tony!

Maybe you and I can convince Gibby to set up a chain of Korean restaurants where we live. She was so proud of the gourmet tour she brought us on ;D